Online Delivery - Senior Level Semi-Private Lessons
After the successful offering of online semi-private lessons in the spring, SBA is pleased to again be offering access to incredible instructors this summer. Senior Semi-Private Lesson Sets are open to musicians of ALL ages who have 5 or more years on their band instrument OR meet the Intermediate criteria (see below).
To help band musicians remain active until band programming returns to normal, SBA is pleased to offer our summer programs at discounted prices!
This lesson set registration is for SENIOR level players only: Players should have 5 or more years playing on a band instrument (or meet the Intermediate Level criteria and have also taken private lessons/other instrument training).
We have limited spaces available. The semi-private lesson set will be offered twice per week, 30 minutes per lesson. July Lessons run for 4 weeks - providing a total of 8 lessons. This Registration is for lessons on Mondays & Wednesdays each week. Time slots for lessons will be available mornings from 10:30 - 11:30am and 5:30 - 7:00pm on a first come/first serve basis.
July lessons available for: Clarinet, Saxophone, Flute, Trombone/low brass & Trumpet
August lessons available for: Clarinet, Saxophone, Flute, Percussion, Trombone & Trumpet
How do you select your preferred lesson time?
- Begin the program registration process. You will need to log in to register. If you do not have an SBA membership or Band Family membership account - set one up for FREE here.
- When you reach the step in the registration form where you select your lesson time - simply follow the link provided
- Select the best time from the spaces available for your instrument and level & enter the PARTICIPANT's name. Lesson time slot availability will vary based on instructor availability and musician playing level. Lessons will be delivered at the SAME time on Mondays & Wednesdays.
- RETURN to the SBA website/tab to complete your registration.
If there are no times available that work for you, return to the registration form and complete the next question. Complete your registration and we will do our BEST to try and arrange a time for you. Depending on demand for lessons we MAY open additional lessons on Tuesdays & Thursdays. If we cannot find a suitable lesson time for you, your registration will be cancelled and you will be refunded in FULL.
The Semi-Private Lesson Set provides:
- Top quality instruction from our SBA Clinician Bureau team - experts on each instrument
- 30 minutes of online lessons twice per week for 4 weeks
- Targeted instruction for EACH registrant
Senior not the correct level for your? We have Semi-private lesson sets for Junior and Intermediate players as well.
Junior Level: Musicians have at LEAST 1 full year of playing on a band instrument
Intermediate Level: 3 - 4 years playing on a band instrument
Contact the SBA at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call us at 306-993-9729
Registrations cancelled before July 2 will receive a full refund. Once the program has begun registrations are non-refundable.